This week was all about mega-events – with the Magnum Chocolate party 2016 and a opulent, star-studded bridal collection launch by Diva’ni Pakistan in Lahore. We also went behind the scenes with Zara Shahjahan as she shot her 2016 bridal campaign and style spotted around town. The biggest celebrity news of the week? The nation’s latest crush Momina Mustehsan got engaged to Ali Naqvi – breaking thousands of hearts on the way.
1. The Magnum Chocolate Party 2016 was the hottest ticket in town this week, featuring celebrities, designers, style queens and the coolest press gangs. We spotted the beautiful women behind some of Pakistan’s best magazines including Sunday, OK, Niche and T-edit.
2. The chocolate carpet featured art installations, chocolate sculptures and plenty of celebs.
3. Shamaeel Ansari and Nilofer Shahid ruled the ramp with their surreal presentations.
4. Another day, another city – the next day saw a glamorous fashion show at the Barood Khana haveli in Lahore as Diva’ni Pakistan reveal Bagh-e-Bahar, their 2016 bridal couture collection. With Mahira Khan and Ali Zafar as showstoppers and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan singing live as the models paraded, this was an even with major star-power.
5. It wasn’t all about Mahira, Ali Zafar got quite a reaction as the other showstopper.
6. A glimpse of Diva’nis Bagh-eBahar bridal couture collection.
7. Diva’ni may have started bridal season off with a bang but many of Pakistan’s top designers are gearing up for PFDC L’Oreal Bridal Week – we went behind the scenes with Zara Shahjahan as she shot her new collection at the Bara Dari.
8. However busy we are, there’s always time for style spotting. How gorgeous does Shazah Ayub look in this Umaima Mustafa number!
9. Cafe Flo’s always buzzing – birthday girl Mehreen Tabani with Sadia Amir.
10. Lastly, a thousand hearts broke as Coke Studio sensation and the nation’s latest crush Momina Mustehsan got engaged to Ali Naqvi this weekend. Wishing the happy call all the very best!