Our weekly round-up of pictures from our popular Instagram @karachista1
This week was Eid week, so while the focus was on festivities, family and food, we of course found plenty of time for style-spotting. From adorable pint-sized style queens Amaya and Xenia to makeup artist Natasha, it was a week with plenty of originality. Away from all the dressing up, we spotted actress Ayesha Omer at an animal shelter and received the cutest “Eidmergency” pack from Truckstagram and Batter & Dough – with tea bags and some yummy chocolate chip cookies inside. Oh and we hit 100,000 followers on instagram – so a huge Thank You to everyone who follows us!
1. Anum Ayub looks super-pretty in this lemon Sanam Chaudri outfit – and btw, did you notice how popular yellow was this Eid? Definitely the colour du jour.
2. There’s nothing like going traditional on Eid – Aymen Hikmat ticks all the boxes in Crimson by Saira Shakira
3. Karma Princess was a popular pick for girls this Eid and we loved Xenia Kadim in this striking number.
4. Amaya Numair looked totally adorable in her Blocked Textiles kurta – such an easy, breezy Eid look!
5. There’s a lot to be said for understated style – this chiffon top by Amber Gohar is so versatile. Ayesha Yousaf oomphs it up with some lace culottes, keeping it cool with natural hair and makeup.
6. This was one of the most popular posts of the week – Zoha in gorgeous Mohsin Naveed Ranjha outfit. That peacock peplum is simply beautiful!
7. It seems like it’s always wedding season! This is Aymen Ali, spotted in Ayesha Somaya at a destination wedding in Goa.
8. Raiding your grandmother’s closet is always a good idea – makeup artist Natasha at a wedding in Karachi in a vintage sari belonging to her Nani.
9. Isn’t Ayesha Omer just adorable – so lovely to see a celebrity at an animal shelter especially after so many strays were culled recently.
10. Eid can be overwhelming but there’s nothing a good cup of tea and a cookie won’t fix! Thanks @truckstagram for this thoughtful and beautiful ‘Eidmergency’ pack!