This week was all about exhibitions in the run up to Eid. We spotted Sharmila Faruqi at Momina Teli and headed to the exclusive Farah Talib Aziz eid collection preview. Other popular exhibitions this week included Blocked by Afsheen Numair and Annus Abrar. We style spotted Wajiha Imran in Umaima Mustafa and Meraal Malik in Misha Lakhani. Meanwhile Lal’s celebrated their 10th anniversary and Instagram finally introduced a zoom feature. Scroll down for the best of this week’s pictures from our popular Instagram @karachista1
1. We spotted Wajiha Imran looking on point in an Umaima Mustafa SS2016 Kaftan paired with a Gucci Padlock Blooms bag.
2. Meanwhile Meraal Malik showed how to rock vintage, combining her mother’s engagement lengha with a Misha Lakhani choli and dupatta at her cousin’s mehndhi
3. It was a week for Eid shopping – we spotted Sharmila Faruqi at Momina Teli
4. Meanwhile in Lahore, Saira Rizwan launched her new luxury chiffon collection – here are Mehek Elahi and Nazish Sameer at the launch.
5. Back in Karachi, Farah Talib Aziz held a preview of her Eid collection on 2nd September and we caught up with her daughter Maliha at the event.
6. Afsheen Numair held one of her popular exhibitions of chic hand-blocked kurtas, tunics and lenghas.
7. Another favourite exhibition this week – Annus Abrar
8. There are two Pakistani films coming out this Eid and the promo wars are on – this is Mehwish Hayat and Fahad Mustafa publicising their new film Actor in Law.
9. Also this week, fabulous chocolatier and cafe Lal’s celebrated 10 years with a sumptuous tea.
10. Finally, Instagram has introduced a zoom feature at last – now there’s no need to miss any details from the your favourite pics.